2010年11月18日 星期四

我竟然買了一層樓!!!

真不敢相信,我竟然買了一層樓!!! 就因為呢個決定, 我就start this "1314" project.
Why "1314"?  This is because the entire transaction is delayed by one month.  The original transaction completion date is Sep 28, 2010 (what a good number 928), but due to some contractual issues and the totally in-cooperation of the seller's solicitor, so the transaction is only completed on Oct 22, 2010.    So, during this long and painful one month, I really think to sell this and this might really not suit me. 

But I am still excited to walk around to see all the material and design of the latest apartment renovation.  I learn a lot througout this entire exercise.  

During this period (only 3 months) one thing really unbelieveable is the price of my apartment is increased by almost 8%.    I bought @ 4.6M, but there is potential buyer willing to pay 4.95M to buy it.   So, the HK property price is really crazy!    Really to a point that out of control.  

However, the bathroom size is really very very small.   I even need to spend 20K to have a few inches to spare.   Also, I really do not know why I need to spend 85K in the kitchen, which is the area having the lowest utilization rate!!!   Why??   靚囉! 靚係大晒架嗎!

People said spending 10% of the property price on renovation is reasonable, but why I feel so 肉痛呢!!   My initial project call is 455K to 480K.    好鬼肉痛呀!!! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言